Friday, October 10, 2008

Emma's Dream

* * *
* * *
art kit published in Somerset Life Autumn 2008

A small collection of things that was inspired by the
the little girl’s pictures that was an ancestor on my husband's side of the family.
Old ribbons, buttons and lace, vintage beads and paper flowers
are just a few of the things that found a home in this vintage
cigar box. Lace on the tiny bottle was from a
great grandmother's cuff and the ivory wide lace on the right came
from aunt Alice's sewing box.
Aunt Alice was a seamstress in Los Angeles in the 1940’s.

5 comments:

Lynn Hasty said...

Absolutely lovely! And inspiring! Your creations are so pretty. They make me feel transported to another time.

Lynn

Ragamuffin Gal said...

These are lovely ~ so beautifully mixed together! Thanks for the inspiration! Many Blessings, Katie

peggy gatto said...

Absolutely charming!!!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Emma is my sweet grand daughters name!
This box is stunning....absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
I love it!

Thank you for signing up for my give away and for following my blog!

Happy weekend,
Hugz
Dolly

Lou said...

This one is totally gorgeous too! Love the whole thing!
Lou xx